Monday, October 10, 2011

CONTEST TIME!!! With Author Island

Ready for a CONTEST? Author Island is helping me celebrate the release a HOT new anthology from Ellora's Cave, and I'm dying to give a copy away.

I just got back from Romanticon and while I was there, I got my hands on the new anthology: Dial B for Bondage. This anthology has 4 novellas from the 1-800-DOM-help series from Ellora’s Cave, including my novella EMERALD DUNGEON. The other authors in this book are Delilah Devlin, Francesca Hawley and Samantha Cayto.
They sold like crazy at the Romanticon book fair but I managed to grab a copy just for AuthorIsland Readers!!  I also had all the authors sign it and even Cole the Caveman who posed for the hot cover. You don’t see his face in the cover but you can tell by the tattoo!
Dana’s summer job as a musician in an Irish castle takes an adventurous turn after she witnesses a BDSM scene in the dungeon, and her submissive side awakens. Jack is a sexy Dominant who recognizes the sub smoldering beneath her demure exterior. His skillful commands take Dana beyond her darkest erotic fantasies.
Whips, restraints and increasing levels of pain heighten her passion, but complete surrender and ecstasy are out of her reach. Secrets and strange events around the castle only add to the couple’s troubles. Will a summer affair be enough to find what they both need? The appearance of a mysterious business card may help guide them. If Dana can accept Jack with complete trust and surrender, then ultimate pleasure and true love are possible.
Other stories include BEGGING FOR IT by Delilah Devlin, CONTROLLING INTEREST by Francesca Hawley and MISTRESS MINE by Samantha Cayto.
BUY THE BOOK   ***   READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Kathy's EMERALD DUNGEON is set in a castle dungeon in Ireland.  To get your name in the hat for the autographed copy of this hot book, let me know where you'd like to see me set my next  1-800-DOM-help story - In Ireland, maybe in the same castle? Or a completely new setting? If a new setting, any favorite locations? Leave your ideas as a comment on Kathy's blog and please leave your email address so I can contact you if yours is the name I draw as the winner!  A winner will be drawn on November 15th - Good Luck!

34 comments:

Jacki C. said...

Your next story should be based in Greece - I LOVE Greek men.
Jacki
shelby15@clearwire.net

Kathy Kulig said...

Oohh, I like that. I've always wanted to go to Greece. Thanks, Jacki.

Jennifer Mathis said...

BoraBora - The sandy beaches and clear water

meandi09@yahoo.com

June M. said...

I would pick someplace romantic. Some ideas might be a tropical island, Italy, Greece, Scotland. Castles are great because they do have dungeons already, lol
June M.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Castles are great & using the same one could make sense if you are telling the story of another character from Emerald Dungeon. If you are working with entirely new characters how about a castle somewhere else, like Spain. Maybe one that was acrive during the Spanish Inquisition.

Anonymous said...

in a castle in Scotland.
greenduckie13 at gmail dot com

Mary Preston said...

A Sultan's Palace in Constantinople or Morocco.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

books4me said...

How about in space on a space ship? I know far out there (pardon the pun). Or in Scotland and have the woman go back in time...dungeons have lots of potential!

books4me67 at ymail.com

Kathy Kulig said...

Bora Bora sound exotic, Jennifer. I love beaches.

Hi June, Thanks for all the great ideas. I like the castle idea too. At Romanticon I won a fun award called "Now That's a Dungeon" for setting a BDSM story in a real dungeon in a real castle. :-) I need to post a pic of the award. it lights up.

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Kathryn, A castle in Spain. Hmmm. During the Inquisition would be v. dark. :)

Scotland, another beautiful setting, Greenduckie. thx.

A Sultan's palace. There's a new setting, exotic and sexy. Seems like everyone likes the foreign settings.

Kathy Kulig said...

Now books4me, you know how much I love paranormal. Now my mind is working. LOL. Makes me think of my Dragon Witch book. That one is set on another planet. A dungeon in outerspace or timetravel. This is like brainstorming with my critique partners. :-)

felinewyvern said...

Would love to see your next one set anywhere in Wales :D Maybe a BDSM B&B on Snowdonia or A Manor House with 'playrooms' on the Glamorgan coast?

Kathy Kulig said...

Thanks Ilona. I'll have to do some research on that one. Sounds interesting.

I got a request on Twitter to set one in the dungeons of Alcatraz. Now that's pretty dark.

desitheblonde said...

wow ho you got hottie there and would l love tor read the book desitheblonde@msn.com

katsrus said...

How about Italy? Hot italian men.
Sue B
katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

wanda f said...

A castle in the Scottish Highlands
wanda f
flanagan@mebtel.net

nancy said...

Hmmm, how about a log cabin in the mountains? No one around for miles and miles. At least not of the 2 legged variety. Maybe you could retrofit a root cellar.

Fedora said...

I'd be up for any place, Kathy! I do love it to be in locations I've never been, so all those exotic castle locations sound pretty amazing. Or I'd personally love to visit New Zealand or India or Africa--maybe one of those new-to-me places would be an equally enthralling location for your characters' next adventure :) Or it could be a place any of us could be--set in a room, completely in the dark?

f dot chen at comcast dot net

sandy said...

or a tent in the desert -- too cliched?? i kind of like the idea of a castle, and scotland or ireland are 2 of my favorite locations.

Daun Ann said...

Find a dungeon in Scotland.

dakorty at gmail dot com

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi desi, thanks for visiting.

Sue B. I was in Italy many years ago. Loved it. Good choice.

Wanda, Castle in Scotland. Another popular hot spot. :)

Flchen, Hi, I love exotic locales too. New Zealand, India Africa. Quite a variety of story ideas.

Sandy, Hello. I don't think a tent in a desert is too cliched. v. sexy

Hi Daun Ann, Dungeons in Scotland. all those dark, mysterious places for hot sex

Anonymous said...

I love men in kilts:) I'd like to see a BDSM club set in normal America making the reader take a look around and think "wow that could be right here"...

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Michelle, cool. Thanks for you suggestion. :) Lots great places to pick from in the US.

MaryR said...

I was thinking Key West. There is the sun, the sand and the wonderful steamy nights. Did you know there is a haunted bench in front of the Library? But where ever you choose will spankingly delightful.

Tammy said...

How about the colorado mountains a lodge just for this.
tammy
jfarms74338@gmail.com

Anne said...

I would say the same dungeon in Ireland if it's a series with characters we've already met there. If it's entirely new, a play room in a penthouse or mansion.

acm05atjuno.com

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Mary, I was just in Key West and I loved it!

Hey Tammy, Colorado is one of my Fav places. Good choice.

Neat idea Anne, Penthouse or mansion. Hmmm.

Julianne said...

I'd like to see the next setting in a castle in Romania.

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Julianne, Thanks for posting. Castles make great settings, especially for BDSM stories. :)

Shadow said...

Hi! Your books sounds awesome! That cave man is hot! ;)
I think your next book should be in Greece or Egypt. Ive always wanted to go to both places. Thank you!
shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Shadow, thanks for your suggestions. Great ideas.

Carol L. said...

How about a Castle in the Highlands of Scotland or a Villa in Italy ?
Thanks for the opportunity.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Kathy Kulig said...

Hi Carol,
Scotland and Italy sound like popular places in this post. Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy Kulig said...

Congratulations!!! Kathryn Merkel is the winner of Dial B for Bondage. Kathryn, please email me at kdshore@rcn.com and send me your snail mail address so I can send you your book. :) Thanks everyone for entering! and all your great ideas!