Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dial B for Bondage - CONTEST WINNER!!!


THE WINNER IS...
Thanks to everyone who entered this contest to celebrate the release of the print anthology DIAL B FOR BONDAGE And a HUGE thank you to DeNita at Author Island for helping me with this contest.
She does an awesome job over there.

Congratulations to Kathryn Merkel!! Your name was randomly selected as the winner of the signed copy of Dial B for Bondage anthology by four of the 1-800-Dom Help authors. Please email me at: kdshore@rcn.com with you address so I can send you your book. If I don't hear from you in two weeks I'll have to offer the book to another reader. 

Thanks to everyone too who commented and gave me some wonderfully hot ideas for future stories in this author series. A number of stories are tossing around in my head. I'll have to give it some thought as to which one(s) to use. My novella Emerald Dungeon was a fun one to write, so I could stay with a similar theme or go with something totally different in the next book.

Happy Reading & Enjoy the Heat!
Kathy



No comments: