Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DEMONS FINAL IN THE EPPIES


I know I'm way over due for a more entertaining blog post. Two conferences back to back, edits for a book and a couple other projects have set me back on my schedule. But I'll post something soon. Promise! In the meantime, I'm very excited about my news: I just received an email that DAMNED AND DESIRED finaled in the EPPIES--The EPIC eBook Awards for the Erotic Paranormal Romance category. EPIC is the Electronically Published Internet Coalition.

Winners will be announced at the EPICon Conference on March 10-13, 2011 in Williamsburg, VA




Here's the blurb for the book: She’s a demon, he’s a shapeshifting leopard. From their first meeting in the Arizona desert, passion ignites and trouble begins. As a demon, Sakari Lock must harvest lifeforce energy through sexual seductions to sustain her exiled world. But when Sakari meets Brad, she breaks the number one rule of Anartia—don’t get personal with your quarry.

Physician’s assistant Brad Montag is drawn to Sakari’s lustful advances with a blazing desire he can’t explain, unaware of how dangerous she is. No matter how enticing, she’s a complication he doesn’t need until he can conquer his past and regain control of his shapeshifting abilities. Sex this wicked and good can only lead to disaster.

No comments: