Friday, April 2, 2010

Tote Bag of Hot Books Contest









Spring is in the air, my flowers are blooming and the Romantic Times Convention is just around the corner. I think it's time for a contest. I'm giving away a tote bag full of Ellora's Cave books, a signed copy of one of my back list titles and a canvas tote printed with my latest title Damned and Desired on it. I selected a variety of books from a number of great Ellora's Cave authors and also a couple anthologies.

To enter: Email me at: Kathy@kathykulig.com and give me your name and email and answer these two questions.


1) Tell me your favorite setting for an erotic romance novel. (Is it on a tropical island, in a modern city, in the jungle, at a popular hot spot like Las Vegas, a ski resort, or an exotic locale?) If you don't have a favorite, tell me a setting of the last book you read. Settings usually give me ideas for future books. AND
2) Tell me the setting from one of my books. Hint: Check out the blurbs in my Books section on my website http://www.kathykulig.com/

Drawing: Will be on or around June 22, 2010. Just in time for summer beach reading. And it's also my birthday.
**Entering the contest grants us permission to list your first name as our winner and add you to Kathy's mailing list. Kathy respects your privacy and will not share information with anyone, promise.
Note: I'm really sorry but due to regulations and restrictions I can only offer this contest to addresses in the continental United States.

Feel free to share you favorite setting in the comment sections. Maybe I'll get an idea for an upcoming novel.



1 comment:

Kathy Kulig said...

How about your favorite place to read a book? Mine is the beach. A tropical beach, even better.