BDSM FOR WRITERS 3-Day Intensive Workshop is happening in NYC on August 23-25.
I've included the link below for you to get specifics. Just to share a little
about the workshop here's what you'll receive:
3-Days of information on BDSM not available anywhere else.
·Hands-on opportunities to play with equipment such as floggers, whips, cuffs,
and bondage equipment
·Private demonstrations on electricity, knifes and even a Fire demo at the club.
(your choice whether you want to observe or merely observe} Plus newly added
Spanking & Corporal Punishment.
·Two days spent at a local BDSM club
·Shopping at locally popular BDSM stores
·Private tour of professional Fetish Rooms at an exclusive BDSM Dungeon
·And much more…
I recently learned that several publishers consider my unique one-of-a-kind BDSM
educational program a craft tool they want their authors to possess as they know
the author's D/s characters and scenes will be more realistic.
Register now and invest in your writing career today. Whether you're just
starting to write Dominance and submission novels or have been writing them for
years, this workshop will teach you the secrets which will set you apart from
If you are unable to attend in person, consider investing in the recorded
version of the workshop which will consider of only the in-class discussions for
To register go to: http://www.bdsmforwriters.com/Conferences.html
LAURA ANTONIOU -- AUTHOR OF THE MARKETPLACE SERIES
- First Latina Doctor of Human Sexuality in the United States
- Recognized as a "Groundbreaking" Latina Leaders of 2006” for her work in the field of Sexology and Sexual Health by the National Association for Latina Leaders
- Award for Best Self Help Book 2002 -- The W.I.S.E. Journal for the Sensual Woman
- Spoke before the World Congress of Sexology & International Congress 2005, 2006, 2008, (pending 2013)
- Developed new therapeutic modality for Dominance and submission education medical providers, mental health workers, and the general public
- Guest Speaker at ASSECT Convention 2008
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology & Human Sexuality at Rutgers University
- Freelance writer with various magazines, newspapers and internet sites
- Called “The Latina Dr. Ruth” by various magazines and International newspapers
- Her TV Talk show was nominated for Best TV Talk Show 2007 and Best Northeastern Region Talk Show in 2008.
- She hosted/guest speaker on various radio programs in English and Spanish throughout the US and Columbia
BDSM—The Naked Truth
The Latina Kama Sutra – (Nominated for Best Sexuality Book 2006/2007)
The W.I.S.E. Journal for the Sensual Woman – (Awarded Best Self-Help Book 2002)
The Passionate Latina: In Our Own Words
Sex Con Sabor Latina (A play)